Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blastoff


Goodbye
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
In days of recent past, throwing the boys through the air was an easy task. 1, 2, 3 and off they go! 10 yards through the air with a graceful splashdown. That experience is still what Alex enjoys, but Michael has grown, and with his new size getting him those 10 yards is requiring a bit of exertion on my part. So much so, I can now see the day when I will no longer be able to shoot him through the air like an acrobat. Most of the splashdowns are graceful but there was one Alex had last week where he landed flat on his back on the water ... ouch. He did not look to happy, and I apologized saying that was not a twister, but instead a "back buster." At that point, Alex, Michael and I all started laughing. RAP(6.14.2007)

No comments: