Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Home


Coming Home
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
The boys made it home safely this week; Alex with his bears, and Michael with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (which, I would like to add, he finished on the flight). It is good to be home. Home is more than a place though, it is an idea, a state of mind. I could have taken the boys to Tae Kwon Do anywhere in America this morning, but it would not be the same. Where else could I turn on the on the radio at 9:35 am Saturday morning and be blessed with the replay of the Ohio State Miami 2003 Fiesta Bowl? Where else would I have hit the button and be popped into the the end of the first over time, and stay with it all the way to the end? It is good to be home.
RAP (8.29.2006)

No comments: