Thursday, April 3, 2008

DolphinQuest (sounds like a bad TV Show)


Cool Trick
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
There were many wonderful things Michael and Alex experienced in Hawaii; from the erupting volcano to the black sand beaches to the Caribbean blue ocean on Oahu's northeast shore they saw many things that I hope will stay with them. Of the things they saw and did the item at the top would have had to have been swimming with the dolphins at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

It was truly an engaging experience that I would recommend to any parent for their children. It consisted of an hour in a classroom and 45 minutes in the water. They fed them, pet them and were the "victims" of some pranks executed by these clever creatures. The gags were all in good fun, usually involved a splash and invariably created a smile that I hope will last for years.
RAP (4.3.2008)

No comments: