Michael had his first game the night after Alex's opener, and went 2 for 3. If you would had seen him at the batting cages before the game, you would consider that a miracle. He was so good hitting at the batting cages when we had last went (he went 11 for 12 in one set), but before the game he swung and missed at the first 36 pitches,and never got much better. Ouch.
I had no idea what was wrong. At the game his troubles continued through his first at bat; after that I had him switch bats and he got on base at his next 2 bats. He was forced out at 3rd during his 2nd at bat and stranded on 3rd during his last so he was a little disappointed that he did not score, but I think he enjoyed the contest.
RAP (5.12.2006)
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment