On Sunday afternoon the boys and I ventured to the West Side of town in order to shop at Party City (Your 12th Party is free!). After we found a football Pinata, I asked the boys if they wanted to go out to the Cemetery, and they both said yes. They are still amazed that I lived in a Cemetery as a child, and they liked linking it to a Halloween story they heard at the library last month.
It was a beautiful day, and all the plots were in good condition. When Michael read Grandpa Patton's marker, Alex immediately said "He used to live with our Grandma in Florida." The Erwin marker had some residue from weed eating on it, so the boys decided to clean it. Of course Alex did it with the white sleeve on his shirt, but I could not be too mad at him (it was a good deed, and I don't do the laundry!)
RAP
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment