Jenny had taken ill with a bout of Crohn's Sunday, so I took the kids out of the house for the day. After going to the grocer and barber, we ran out of errands so we decided to see a movie. The boys wanted to see something called 'Doogle.' I had never heard of it, and apparently no one else had either, because we had the theater completely to ourselves. It was an animated film with the voice talents of Chevy Chase and Jon Stewart among others.
I did not find the film very entertaining. So to amuse myself, about 30 times during the film I raised my fist defiantly in the air and yelled 'Never Give Up!' This did not even phase the boys during the presentation, but it did amuse me. However, after the film I see that the boys did not ignore my proclaimations; I heard them discussing how Doogle triumphed over adversity by never giving up. :)
RAP
Thursday, March 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment