Monday, January 23, 2006

The Fastest Michael Alive


The Fastest Michael Alive
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
Since school was not in session on MLK Day, Michael was able to go to Alex's Locker Soccer class; furthermore there were many older siblings in attendance, so the coach allowed them all to participate. Michael was the fastest there, and surprisingly enough, good at soccer (according to Jens).

This was a bit surprising because the last time he played soccer he was not into it all. He did not lack ability, but instead he just did not 'get it' (I don't get it either); now he seems to 'get it,' most likely due to the Mario Strikers game he plays. Athletically, I am more impressed with the way he runs; his arms and legs are in the ideal position. I had to work a long time to get that right and he seems pretty natural at it.
R

No comments: