Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pin The Nose On Brutus


Pin The Nose On Brutus
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
Alex continued the tradition of having a Buckeye Pep Rally Birthday Party with one major new wrinkle: it was a sleep-over. Like those previous, it was a huge success; we have even had parents calling to tell Jen that their kids said it was on the best time of their lives (all 6 or 7 years of it!).

Most of the games stayed the same, with the exception of replacing the Michigan pinata with a "fumble drill." First I lectured the boys on how important fumbles are in the game in football, then I poured a bag of candy out on the floor and yelled "Fumble!" We did that three times, and on the last attempt I had to juke all around the room before I fumbled; it was many of the kids favorite game.
RAP (11.21.2006)

No comments: