Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Girls in Pink


Fun
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
It had been a long time since the people of Dublin had been sledding, and they were a bit rusty. Many walked up the hill instead of getting to the side, others, typically little girls wearing pink, decided to hang out at the bottom of the hill. On one of his first trips down the hill Michael leveled a 4 years old girl wearing pink. Later, I had to roll off my sled to avoid a different wee lass in pink; with the momentum of my mass a collision would have been very bad. At least two other times we had to "eject" in order to prevent young ladies who lack sense, from being sent to the hospital, but the best one was the last one.

Jen was on my back and we were cruising, when, what do we see ahead of us -- a clueless little girl daydreaming of fairies and unicorns dead ahead. I try to stop the sled with my hands, I yell to get their attention, but to no avail. We keep moving at her quickly, as I use my hands to slow down; I see nothing but snow, but fortunately I slowed down enough so that when my head hit her sled a park worker lifted her away. At the end of the day we decided that pink is now the international color of "oblivious-ness."
RAP (1.24.2007)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes pink is the color of awareness!