Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Camera Advice


On Dad's Lap
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
My advice to anyone purchasing a camera is to acquire one that fits easily into your pocket. An amazing camera that can do almost anything does nothing if it is not with you when you need it.

Monday, after visiting the cemetery, we journeyed to Whole Foods; as we checked out, I went to sit with the boys on a wooden bench. Without much delay, horseplay ensued. Alex was sitting on my lap and Michael was lying across the bench. I was tickling, making odd remarks about pandas and generally being incorrigible. As the smiles and giggles were I unleashed, I realized that this was a moment that I would like to preserve. While tickling with one I had, I used the other to reach into my pocket and find my Canon 890 IS and was able to capture an amazing moment.
RAP (5.28.2008)

No comments: