Friday, April 18, 2003

Sneak Attack


SneakAttack5x7
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
After shopping for Easter outfits for the boys on Palm Sunday, we stopped to get gas for the Jeep. A long time ago, when Michael was younger and we had not been introduced to Alex yet, I invented a game that we play at gas stations.

While gas fills our tank, I circle the car like a predator looking for a moment to strike. I craftily choose a moment to strike and open the door screaming "Boo!" or some other such exclamation to the delight of the boys. Quickly, I retreat to choose another avenue of attack. I can come from anywhere: front doors, back doors and even the cargo door, as you can tell from this picture. I suspect that the boys like it well enough that they will play this game with their own kids one day. ~Robert

No comments: