On holidays, it has been customary for the boys to wake me so that I can document the before, during and after of such things; after all without pictures, did it even really happen? This really hasn't been an issue though, because, for the most part, I am typically rise long before they are, so I didn't remind them Saturday night before I closed my eyes and escaped to the realm of my dreams.
What seemed like moments later, I heard Alex gleefully exclaim "Nintendo DSi!" This came as a major surprise, not just because protocol was broken, but that on Muirfield place, future coffee junkie Alex "I'm Tired" Patton was the first awake, before Michael "I greet everyday with a smile" Patton. I jumped out of bed, and found that Alex was already back in his room waking his brother with his jubilant news. Even though I couldn't see his joy, I still experienced it, and I assure you it most certainly happened; you will have to take my word for it.
RAP (4.16.2009)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment