Before Michael's game the other night, I talked with him. I told he can't control how tall he is, how strong he is or how much talent he has. There is only thing that he completely controls: his attitude. I did this very smoothly because I actually had the same talk with Alex last week before his final soccer game. Once more the results were great! Michael had a good hit on his first at bat a great catch when he was shortstop. It was a high pop fly, 40, maybe 50 feet in the air. Michael put up his glove and caught it. After he snagged it he took out of his glove and held up in his right hand for all to see. As you know, he ended getting the game ball and has walked on cloud 9 since.
RAP (5.25.2007)
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment