Jenny has been to our last two baseball games and they have been the Orioles worst two games of the season. Truly wretched. We are going to allow her one more game, but if our performance is poor once more, she will be banned! I know that sounds harsh, but we are doing it for the children. For the children!
Michael's game Wednesday was not too bad. He got on base twice out of four times, and made a spectacular fielding play that had everyone on their feet cheering for him. A diabolical Red Sock hit a low fly ball that looked like it would be a multi-base hit. Michael stuck out his glove and caught it before it hit the ground; he was out!
I am proud of him, but I will be the first to say he got lucky; it was terrible technique. Despite that, the credit goes to the player in the field, and not to those who will tell you how the doer of deeds could have done them better.
RAP
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment