Due to Jenny's trip out west, we are bachelors once more, and oh how we are relishing our bachelorhood. It started with 4 hours in the office; the kids played games, I did work. Truthfully, I was more productive than I am most mornings.
Once we had completed our duties for the day, we headed out to Easton for some fun. First we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch. Once we had savored our meals, we spent 15 minutes at GameWorks. The grande finale was catching Madagascar at the AMC Theater.
The departure from Easton did not mean that our fun was over. When we arrived home, we quickly put on our suits and headed out to the pool. This was the first weekend it was open in 2005, and we were anxious to feel its wet embrace. After we dined on snow cones, we came home and practiced some baseball and ran in the sprinkler. A full day of work and play.
~R
Wednesday, June 1, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment