Look closely at the bat; that little white thing next to it is the ball. This image has captured the moment of contact, where a pitch becomes a hit.
Baseball season is almost over, and I think that is a good thing. You won't have to see anymore baseball pictures or hear anymore baseball antedotes, and we won't have to go to anymore games. After a month of rest, Michael will begin flag football. I don't know how he will do, but I suspect that once he begins real football he will do well. He is much more instinctive about football than any other sport. We have been playing with a nerf football in the backyard and when there is a fumble, look out! Michael will pry it from your hands like there is no tomorrow (much to Alex's consternation)!
RAP
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment