Last Thursday, I was a bit down, so I went out and made some happiness. I called the boys in and without warning I let out an ancient battle cry; "Lobos!" I screamed, as I hurled pillows across the room at a fantastic velocity for an old man. Moments later the counter attack began:
Michael to right of me,
Alex to left of me,
Pillows in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with cushions and pillow!
It was a melee of absurd violence as I used the pillows as projectiles and to sweep their legs while the would return file and even jump from the bed to my back as they used their superior numbers (2 versus 1). Even using my flash as a blinding weapon, they were giving me all that I could handle. The best thing about it was last night, Michael and Alex came to me when I was on the computer, and without any warning, let out a scream "Lobos!"
RAPatton (5.28.2009)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment