Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Liked the Romance a Lot


Pals
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
As you have been browsing through our pictures lately you may have noticed that at Michael's side in many of them is a Wall-E toy. I gave it for him a few weeks ago to lift his spirits when was ill. At a dinner party recently Michael was enthusiastically going on about Wall-E prompting his audience to ask why he loved Wall-E; he quickly replied that he "loves robots."

We know that to be true, after all his first school video project for was titled "I, Robot Expert," and we would accept that at face value. However the guests were not as familiar with him, and continued to press. His eyes darted around the room, making sure the coast was clear, and then my 10 year old little man shyly said, "I liked the romance a lot."
RAP (7.24.2008)

No comments: