Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shouldn't You Write that Down


Our Four Boys
Originally uploaded by Jagrap
As I served lunch today, Michael interjected, "I like the Super Friends comic, better than the TV show. It just looks cooler." I thought this was interesting so I whipped out my phone and twittered (140 character text message blogging) that information so that I would be able to use it later in a postcard . I have been doing this since March as a way to help me better take notes.

Shortly, after I was done, Michael asked if I knew about the new weekly Trinity comic starring Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, and said that it would be cool if there was a comic with Supergirl, Batgirl and Wonder Girl (the original Donna Troy, not Cassie Sandmark). I just smiled and kept eating. He conspicuously gazed at me for a few moments, and then suggested, "Dad, shouldn't you write that down." :)
RAP (7.15.2008)

No comments: