When I dropped Michael off at school after his appointment, I made a point to drop in on Alex. As fortune would have it, his lunch break was just starting. While he unpacked he proudly showed me that he was wearing shorts (in my defense as a father, he was wearing pants in the morning, but they were zip offs that convert to shorts) and a thin Under Armour shirt. He is his father's son.
I used to wear shorts all the time in January, and bristle against wearing clothes for the most part. In addition to our shared desire to wear fewer clothes, we both have a disdain for shoes. Our feet are shaped differently than the North American normal (his more than mine) and as a consequence we don't like to wear them. I even went to school once and left my shoes at home. He has not done that yet, but give him time!
RAP (3.7.2008)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment